On Track Expeditions PTY LTD (ABN 16 166 812 442) (On Track Meals) is committed to providing quality services to you and this policy outlines our ongoing obligations to you in respect of how we manage your Personal Information.
We have adopted the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
A copy of the Australian Privacy Principles may be obtained from the website of The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner at www.aoic.gov.au
- What is Personal Information and why do we collect it?
Personal Information is information or an opinion that identifies an individual.
We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. We may use your Personal Information for direct marketing to you. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time. We do not share your information with other companies or providers.
We may collect and hold the following types of personal information from you:
• phone number
• email address
• IP address of the computer you are using
• information about the goods or services you have ordered
• information from enquiries you have made
• communications between us
• credit card information
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Info@ontrackexpeditions.com.au/+61 (07) 3122 7428 2. How we collect your personal information
- Sensitive Information
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
• For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
• For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose
• With your consent; or where required or authorised by law.
- Third Parties
Where reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect your Personal Information only from you. However, in some circumstances we may be provided with information by third parties. In such a case we will take reasonable steps to ensure that you are made aware of the information provided to us by the third party.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information may be disclosed in a number of circumstances including the following:
• Third parties where you consent to the use or disclosure; and
• Where required or authorised by law
• Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia. These may include, but are not limited to Australia, USA. We use Stripe, Zip and/or Afterpay to process your credit card information. We store your Personal Information in locations outside the direct control of On Track Expeditions Pty Ltd, for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers.
• If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Info@ontrackexpeditions.com.au/+61 (07) 3122 7428 6. Security of Personal Information Your Personal Information is stored in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
When your Personal Information is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was obtained, we will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify your Personal Information. However, most of the Personal Information is or will be stored in client files which will be kept by us for a minimum of 7 years.
- Access to your Personal Information You may access the Personal Information we hold about you and to update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions. If you wish to access your Personal Information, please contact us in writing.
On Track Expeditions PTY LTD will not charge any fee for your access request but may charge an administrative fee for providing a copy of your Personal Information.
In order to protect your Personal Information, we may require identification from you before releasing the requested information.
- Maintaining the Quality of your Personal Information It is an important to us that your Personal Information is up to date. We will take reasonable steps to make sure that your Personal Information is accurate, complete and up to date. If you find that the information we have is not up to date or is inaccurate, please advise us as soon as practicable so we can update our records and ensure we can continue to provide quality services to you.
- Policy Updates This Policy may change from time to time and is available on our website.
On Track Expeditions PTY LTD Address: 3330 Romsey Rd, Chintin VIC 3756.
Phone: +61 (07) 3122 7428 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org